Happy St. Patrick's Day

 Happy St. Patty's Day Loves!!
Hope you're all enjoying unusual green food or being extra lucky...or...drinking beer? Whatever this Holiday is about...Haha! All I know is it's the perfect excuse to wear the color of the year! (unless you want some random kid pinching you)
 I decided to mix my two favorite shades of green, emerald and mint! I really love how it came out. This skirt is one of my finds from the Vintage Whites Market last weekend! Isn't it gorgeous?! I mean it's emerald green, lacey and the perfect length. It just screams Jessi. Plus it was only $11! No way I could pass that up! Oh, and I even tried a little emerald liner, although I'm not sure I love it...
So it's been in the 60's this weekend which makes this girl SO much happier! If only it would stay. Today's been super windy and a storm might be coming in. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I spent yesterday shopping for cruise attire :) and went on a double date to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Not the highlight of my day being a vegetarian but I did give in to a couple of their yummy rolls.

Outfit Details:
Top - Bags That Fit (local boutique)
Sweater & Heels - Thrifted
Skirt & Belt - Vintage

P.S. I'm super frustrated with this whole No More GFC thing! Would you pretty please take a minute to make sure you're following me on Bloglovin? Promise I'll do it for all of you too!