Vintage Velvet Goodness

That's right people! This baby is vintage, velvet, and floral!! If only it was mine to keep. Sigh.... Marisa lent it to me through Flock Together and I think I showed some SERIOUS restraint returning it to her. I may have worn it more than once before doing so. But hello! Three of my favorite things all rolled into one gorgeous package?! How could I not fall in love with this beauty? Not even the slightly large fit could detract from it's perfection. I simply added a belt and it drew in the waist just right!
 So remember that one time I had breakfast at Tiffany's? Well, I got invited back to preview a new exclusive collection today! My morning is off to a beautiful start! Promise they'll be pics to come :)
Is everyone else as ready for the weekend as me? I swear the work week gets longer every week and I can never be satisfied with sleep. I think humans should hibernate. I'm boycotting this whole work and being social thing until the weather decides to be reasonable. Sounds fair, right?
 
 Outfit Details:
Dress - Borrowed from Marisa
Tights - Forever Young
Boots - Forever Young
Headband - Target