Scalloped

Ok bare with me, I think I'm having the same problem as Elana with it being too bright for good photos! Oh and definitely too windy when I took these! Also I'm typing this up at work because I'm a slacker and didn't want to stay up all night when I had to wake up so early! :)
The darling Rachel sent me this scalloped top to borrow. I LOVE everything scalloped but for some reason I don't own anything? What's up with that? I also love lace so this was an amazing combo! I wore it a few different ways but this was my favorite and the only one I happened to take pics in.
(^ I love this one haha it reminds me of that movie House Bunnies where she's trying to do the sexy Marilyn Monroe thing and burns her legs BAD)
I look like I'm dancing in a few of these! I really wasn't having that much fun (and trust me you don't want to see me trying to strike a move) it was mostly the wind.
I'm excited to start pulling out some Spring pieces assuming that Spring actually comes and stays. These shoes are probably my favorite wedge ever. I love the colors and the fact that they're super tall but so comfy and easy to wear. I also feel like they go with everything (but that might just be wishful thinking). And I love wearing these biker short leggings under shorter skirts. They have little hearts on them!

Outfit Details:
Scalloped Top - Borrowed from Rachel
Blazer - H&M
Tee - Downeast
Skirt & Belt - Target
Legging Shorts - Wet Seal
Wedges - ModCloth

P.S. If you haven't checked out my guest post on the beautiful Ashley's blog yet, go HERE. She wrote me The. Sweetest. Intro. EVER! Seriously, I was blushing :)