Old Navy Blogger Event

Happy happy weekend dolls!
I can't believe how fast this week flew by. No complaints here though! I'll never be less than ecstatic for a nice low-key weekend. Thought I'd share some photos from the Old Navy Event Thursday night. The Old Navy at Sugar House invited Me, Gentri, Amy & Sasha for a night of styling and fun. We got to pick out our outfits a few days prior and we each got our own mannequin to dress as well! Which was SO much fun. (I might miss the days of dressing mannequins when I worked retail).
(Amy, Me, Gentri, Sasha / Shopping Bags)
(the four of us in our Old Navy wear)
(our mannequins / Me, Sasha, Gentri, Amy)
Old Navy provided sparkling cider and blue & white candies for all the customers and bloggers as well as a discount to use that night!
Kelsey and Jenny showed up so we had to get a photo with all of us! It was so fun to be surrounded by all these cute blogger friends! And I was completely obsessed with Kelsey's darling shoes! Seriously. Who wouldn't be?!
Thanks to Old Navy for inviting us out! What a fun night with such beautiful girls! It was so fun visiting old friends and meeting new ones. Oh, and Gentri and I were able to sneak out for a few minutes and get outfit photos so look for those tomorrow!
 
Outfit Details:
Blouse, Sweater, Pants - c/o Old Navy
Collar Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - Jessica Simpson (DIY painted soles)